First Look Photo: Anne Hathaway as Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises (Spoiler)

(Photo: Warner Bros.)
Anne Hathaway as Selina Kyle in “The Dark Knight Rises.”

What do you all think?

Tags: , , ,

7 Responses to “First Look Photo: Anne Hathaway as Catwoman in The Dark Knight Rises (Spoiler)”

1. Mark August 5, 2011 at 4:38 pm #

Its look like catwoman, and batman will be allies, according this still shot. So far at least its not a corny catwoman mask, I guess I’ll have to see the trailer to see how this will play out.

2. Jpoli August 8, 2011 at 3:26 am #

I keep picturing her in that princess movie, so it’s difficult seeing her as the tough girl type. Is this her first action role? I know many others share the same opinions, but we’ll have to see her acting before coming to final conclusions. I still look forward to the movie.

• Hikaru Ichijyo August 9, 2011 at 10:53 pm #

I think the only action movie I’ve seen her in was in Get Smart, which was sorta comedy. We’ll see.

3. Miriya August 12, 2011 at 9:27 pm #

I’m hesitant about this casting, but I’ll keep an open mind. She does have a body for Catwoman,but Jpoli is right. I imagine her as the kid from Princess Diaries.

4. Reech August 13, 2011 at 6:51 am #

There was a fan-made picture of Anne Hathaway’s face photoshopped onto a catwoman mugshot illustration. It was the greatest thing I have seen in my life.

I think the only reason why I didn’t like this photo was because it was unfaithful to the fan photoshop. Odd reason but I liked the fan photoshop a lot. Anne Hathaway looked very mature in it, and it was absolutely smashing.

And she had short hair.

Short hair on Anne Hathaway makes her look different than Princess Diaries!Anne Hathaway. She looks more grown up (as seen in One Day, her newest movie), and that’d make it easier for people to envision her as Catwoman, who is the namesake for sex kittens.

Of course, the fan picture also had her wearing a rather shiny catsuit. But I’ll compromise on that.

• Luka March 11, 2014 at 5:24 am #

Relax Guys, Bane in the trailer looks like he can break an aerrmod car he looked HUGE! Poster Bane doesn’t reflect that. They should always show the city under him or him looking down on someone to make him look as monstrous as he did looming over Batman in the trailer.